Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108468
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any Interest?? Nikon 500mm f4, AFS VRII " Previous topic | Next topic
ldim Registered since 03rd Apr 2004Thu 03-Jan-13 11:11 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Any Interest?? Nikon 500mm f4, AFS VRII "

US

I'm selling my Brand New Nikon 500mm f4 AFS VRII lens I purchased new from my local Dealer. It's in the original case and shipping box. A USA open warranty. The only time it was ever on a camera was the day picked it up at the store. I'm selling it with the following items: NIB Nikon 52mm Drop in polarizer, NIB Nikon TC-17EII, New Kirk replacement foot, NIB Gitzo GT554LS Tripod, NIB Gitzo leveling base, NIB Full Wimberley, Gitzo GC5100 Tripod Bag and a Lowepro Lens Trekker AW600. I won't seperate anything. I want it all gone. I can send photos to Serious Parties. I want $8500.00 for it all plus shipping. USA only. You are buying a NIB Lens and getting everything else free.
Larry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dhmiller Silver Member Nikonian since 19th May 2009Sun 06-Jan-13 04:25 PM
750 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Any Interest?? Nikon 500mm f4, AFS VRII "
In response to Reply # 0

US

pm sent

ldim Registered since 03rd Apr 2004Wed 09-Jan-13 10:04 PM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Any Interest?? Nikon 500mm f4, AFS VRII "
In response to Reply # 0

US

Bump for a fantastic deal for someone. If you've been looking for this lens, this package will save you $1000's off B&H pricing.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108468 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.