New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

Nikon 17 - 55 f2.8, excellent condition.... $810 - SOLD

skibbyshot

Is from: Little Falls, US
140 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
skibbyshot Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Apr 2006
Wed 02-Jan-13 10:31 PM | edited Mon 28-Jan-13 08:50 AM by skibbyshot
For sale is my Nikon 17 - 55 f 2.8 lens. The lens is in excellent condition and has always been protected by a 77 mm UV filter. Lens elements front and rear are clean and free of any defects, no brassing at all of the mount. Comes with everything that came in the box, including the original box. Lens hood has one cosmetic scratch on the inside, but works perfectly.

Priced for quick sale at $810.00. I love this lens, but since I no longer shoot weddings, it seldom gets used. Paypal add 3%, shipping included in price. No penalty for money orders. Email direct at kskibinski at aol.com.

Click on image to view larger version

G