nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108396
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 Lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2004Sun 30-Dec-12 09:16 PM
5102 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 Lens"
Fri 04-Jan-13 02:10 AM by reuben

New York, US

This is a stellar lens but I don't use it much — I'm just not a wide-angle kind of shooter. I'm the original owner and the lens is near perfect. Free shipping in CONUS. Yours for $1,650.

Jon Kandel
A New York City Nikonian and Team Member
Please visit my website and critique the images!

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Gardenerbob Silver Member Nikonian since 05th Dec 2007Sun 30-Dec-12 09:21 PM
149 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 Lens"
In response to Reply # 0

Locust Valley, US

Price?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2004Sun 30-Dec-12 09:29 PM
5102 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 Lens"
In response to Reply # 1

New York, US

Whoops! Fixing the original post.

Jon Kandel

jondiener Registered since 09th Aug 2006Wed 02-Jan-13 09:46 PM
53 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 Lens"
In response to Reply # 2

Temperance, US

Wow, I'd love to take this off your hands, but the holidays were a little tighter than I expected. ;-(

Jon Diener
http://photo.jondiener.com

SE Michigan, USA

D600, D7000, Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 AF-S, Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR ED, 85mm f/1.8D, Sigma 28mm f/1.8, TC-14E II, (2) SB-600

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

JonK Moderator Awarded for his high level skills and in-depth knowledge in various areas, such as Wildlife, Landscape and Stage Photography Nikonian since 03rd Jul 2004Wed 02-Jan-13 10:35 PM
#4. "RE: Nikon 14-24 f/2.8 Lens"
In response to Reply # 3

New York, US

Sold.

Jon Kandel

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108396 Previous topic | Next topic