nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108390
View in linear mode

Subject: "Micro Nikkor 55mm f3.5 AIS w/ PK-13" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
gbowen Gold Member Nikonian since 01st Apr 2011Sun 30-Dec-12 06:03 PM
1111 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Micro Nikkor 55mm f3.5 AIS w/ PK-13"
Tue 01-Jan-13 12:31 AM by reuben

Canton, US

Very good condition, focus smoothly, a little on the tight side. Includes the PK-13 1:1 adapter and both caps. $120 Paypal and shipping included in the price. I am including a photo of some crystals taken with the lens. Sorry, no pic of the adapter. I bought a Nikkor AF 105 f2.8, so I don't need this lens.

George

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

rwwright Platinum Member Nikonian since 23rd Feb 2003Mon 31-Dec-12 11:01 PM
608 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Micro Nikkor 55mm f3.5 AIS w/ PK-13"
In response to Reply # 0

Fairview, TX, US

msg and email sent

My Gallery

gbowen Gold Member Nikonian since 01st Apr 2011Tue 01-Jan-13 12:25 AM
1111 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Micro Nikkor 55mm f3.5 AIS w/ PK-13"
In response to Reply # 1

Canton, US

Lens sold!

George

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108390 Previous topic | Next topic