Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108366
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wimberley Combo 2 Macro Flash Bracket " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sat 29-Dec-12 01:34 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Wimberley Combo 2 Macro Flash Bracket "
Sat 29-Dec-12 11:25 PM by Valentino

US

Selling my Wimberley Combo 2 Macro Flash Bracket - Perfect Condition, almost never used.

This bracket can be attached to a Arca Swiss plate on a tripod collar for a long lens (see picture below on my Sigma 150 macro), or an L-bracket to control lighting for closeup work. Can be angled to almost any orientation. Purchased a few years ago but never use and rarely shoot closeups these days.

New: $169

Selling: $120 paypalled and shipped. ($50 savings)

Also, selling my Sigma 150-500mm wildlife lens here.

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images
Mastery of Composition is the Key to Great Photography

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

jgould2 Gold Member Fellow Ribbon awarded for his excellent and frequent contributions and sharing his in-depth knowledge and experience with the community in the Nikonians spirit. Nikonian since 13th Oct 2007Sat 29-Dec-12 05:03 PM
4409 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: Wimberley Combo 2 Macro Flash Bracket "
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 29-Dec-12 11:20 PM by Valentino

El Segundo (Los Angeles), US

Hi Albert.

I sent you an email stating that I would like to purchase this item.

JIM

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sat 29-Dec-12 11:19 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "Sold"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Sold

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images
Mastery of Composition is the Key to Great Photography

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108366 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.