nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

More Nikon Film Favorites Priced to Go! - SOLD

laddad

Kinston, NC, US
1255 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
laddad Gold Member Nikonian since 14th Nov 2005
Thu 27-Dec-12 07:41 AM | edited Mon 14-Jan-13 01:51 AM by laddad

Fellow Nikonians I am again helping liquidate lots of camera gear for a widow in my community. Her husband was a photographer for a local newspaper. He had been an avid photographer for over thirty years. His preferred camera was Nikon. I have done my best to determine the value of each item. I have thoroughly evaluated each item. There will be a “no return” policy since the widow knows little of photography. The prices have been adjusted accordingly. The final transaction will be between you and the widow. I am receiving no benefit from the sales. If purchased I’m sure you will be happy with the item and price. "Please Do Not Leave Private Messages" Leave a response in this forum and/or send me email.

Nikon FE: Black. Looks good (9+/10) and seems to work well. No issues that I can tell.
Price....$75 plus shipping

Click on image to view larger version

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Nikon FE2: Black. Looks good (9+/10) and seems to work well. No issues that I can tell. Original box, manual and misc Nikon materials.
Price....$85 plus shipping

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Nikon MD12: Motor drive for Nikon FM, FM2, FM3, FE, FE2 & FA.
This motor drive has been unused for years. Initially it did not work consistently. After dry firing it a bit it is now smooth & consistent.
Serial no. 98####
Price....$40 plus shipping

Nikon MD12: Motor drive for Nikon FM, FM2, FM3, FE, FE2 & FA.
This motor drive has been unused for years. Initially it did not work consistently. After dry firing it a bit it is now smooth & consistent.
Serial no. 99####
Price....$40 plus shippig

Attachment #1, ( file)
Attachment #2, ( file)
Attachment #3, ( file)
Attachment #4, ( file)
Attachment #5, (Thismotordrivehasbeenunusedforyears file)

G