Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108271
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Dx lenses 12-24 18-200VR2 70-300VR" Previous topic | Next topic
irwinr Registered since 09th Jul 2003Mon 24-Dec-12 08:21 PM
25 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Dx lenses 12-24 18-200VR2 70-300VR"

Sausalito, US

Selling the following Nikon lenses.

All of these lenses have always been protected by a UV or NC filter. They are in excellent condition and include lens cap, butt cap and original box. Filters, hoods and cases are included as described below.

I purchased all of these lenses new for use on a D300. Only used by adults in a smoke free, pet free environment.

AFS 12-24mm F4G IF DX Zoom-Nikkor ED s/n 343996: $649
Filters: Nikon NC-77, Rodenstock HR Digital UV MC E77, and Digital Concepts UV
Includes lens hood and storage bag.

AF-S DX 18-200/3.5-5.6 ED VR II s/n 42001520: $599
w/filters: Nikon L37C (UV), Nikon CP-14 Circular Polarizer II, Tiffen Digital HT Clear/Neutral Density .6. This is v2 of this lens with the the zoom lock
Includes lens hood and storage bag.

AFS VR Zoom-Nikkor 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED s/n 2304258: $499
w/filter: Hoya Pro1 Digital MC UV, Heliopan Polfilter Circular Slim SH-PMC ES 67 polarizing filter. Includes lens hood and storage bag.

PM me and I can send photos of the lens and supply additional information. I'm located near San Francisco.

Thank you for reading this far and happy holiday shopping!

- Russ
www.newmorning.info

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108271 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.