nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108267
View in linear mode

Subject: "AFS Nikkor 18-70 3.5 -4.5 G DX lens" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
threepairs Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Aug 2006Mon 24-Dec-12 07:36 PM
88 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AFS Nikkor 18-70 3.5 -4.5 G DX lens"
Mon 31-Dec-12 10:01 PM by reuben

US

I am selling my 18-70 DX lens. (lens, hood, front & rear caps and Nikon soft pouch) It is in excellent condition. I am selling as I have switched completely to FX.
Price is $100, via paypal, includes paypal fees & shipping via USPS to CONUS. Alaska & Hawaii shipping at an additional charge.
Photos are posted on my website, http://www.threepairsphoto.com/Other/equipment-for-sale/27238493_BtdNkm#!i=2288563701&k=rSRVVbd

Please email or PM if interested.

Cheers,
Barry
threepairsphoto@verizon.net

Barry
www.threepairsphoto.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

threepairs Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Aug 2006Fri 28-Dec-12 01:14 PM
88 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AFS Nikkor 18-70 3.5 -4.5 G DX lens"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Sold, pending receipt of funds.

Cheers,
Barry

Barry
www.threepairsphoto.com

threepairs Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Aug 2006Mon 31-Dec-12 12:23 PM
#2. "RE: AFS Nikkor 18-70 3.5 -4.5 G DX lens - SOLD"
In response to Reply # 1

US

lens has been sold.

Cheers,
Barry

Barry
www.threepairsphoto.com

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108267 Previous topic | Next topic