nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108228
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sigma 150-500 OS Lens - PERFECT!!!!" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sat 22-Dec-12 05:11 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sigma 150-500 OS Lens - PERFECT!!!!"
Thu 24-Jan-13 04:52 PM by Valentino

US

Selling my Sigma 150-500mm OS lens. Lens and glass are in clean and in perfect condition. I probably used it a total of about 10 times, and haven't used it at all in over a year, just sitting in its case waiting for someone to play with.

Selling to raise money for other gear, and simply because I just don't have opportunities to shoot wildlife these days.

New: $1,069

Price: $799 includes paypal and shipping in CONUS.

Includes: Lens, both caps, strap (new used), case, box (perfect), Instructions

Optional: Not sure I want to part with it, but I do have a Wimberley P30 plate that I used to mount on my RRS Ballhead. Planned to keep as a longer plate to be used as a focusing rail on my macro. If interested let me know - will only consider selling as part of the package for $40 extra.

See picks below. Polar Bear shot was hand held

Also selling my Wimberley Combo 2 Macro Flash Bracket

Albert J Valentino
Nikonian Moderator Emeritus

Vantage Point Images
Mastery of Composition is the Key to Great Photography

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Thu 03-Jan-13 06:37 PM
11613 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sigma 150-500 OS Lens - PERFECT!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Bumping to mention that I can be a bit flexible on price.

Albert J Valentino

Vantage Point Images

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Mon 07-Jan-13 06:20 PM
#2. "RE: Sigma 150-500 OS Lens - PERFECT!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Sat 12-Jan-13 02:35 PM by Valentino

US

I'm not in a great rush to sell but if there is no interest soon I will likely list the big auction site. Rather sell it here

Albert J Valentino

Vantage Point Images

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Sun 13-Jan-13 03:36 PM
#3. "Sale Pending"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Sale Pending

Albert J Valentino

Vantage Point Images

Valentino Gold Member Awarded for high level skills in landscape and wildlife photography Nikonian since 04th Dec 2004Thu 24-Jan-13 04:52 PM
#4. "SOLD"
In response to Reply # 3

US

Sold

Albert J Valentino

Vantage Point Images

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108228 Previous topic | Next topic