nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Lindahl Bracket Plus Camera/Flash Bracket for Digital, 35mm, 645 or 6x6 cameras, New, Boxed

bherman01545

US
285 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
bherman01545 Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Feb 2007
Wed 19-Dec-12 09:03 PM | edited Wed 19-Dec-12 09:07 PM by bherman01545

I have for sale a new, Lindahl Bracket Plus Camera-Flash Bracket system for digital, 35mm, 645 or 6x6 cameras. I includes both the Shoe-Mount flash option as well as the Handle Mount Flash Adapter.
Made from hard-anodized aluminum, it is built to last a lifetime!

According to Lindahl:

The Bracket Plus Systems are designed to be a complete flash bracket system for your 35mm, 6x4.5 or 2-1/4 square format cameras with a shoe mount type strobe. Designed to be used only with prism finders, the system will allow Hasselblad, Bronica ETR(S), SQA, Rollei SL66, Contax 645, Mamiya 645 and other camera users to keep their flash and horizontal positions, casting the shadows behind the subject. Adapters are available (and included) for handle mount type strobes, such as a Metz, Sunpak, etc.

The bracket is new and unused in the box, and sells in NY for $149.00, and the Handle Mount Adapter sells for another $39.99-$49.99. Both are included.

Asking: $69.99 shipped within the USA

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

G