nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

FS: MB-D11 grip and ProMediaGear PLNMBD11 L bracket - SOLD

ScottsFJ40

Olympia, US
281 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
ScottsFJ40 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Sep 2007
Tue 18-Dec-12 07:27 PM | edited Sat 27-Apr-13 11:29 AM by reuben

My D7000 just became my backup camera after picking up a new D600 so I have decided that it is time to start shedding a little bulk and weight from the camera bags. Both of these items have served me very well, but are no longer needed so it is time to find them a new home.

First is my MB-D11 battery grip. This is a genuine Nikon that I bought less than a year ago here on Nikonians. I paid $165 for it, I am offering it for the same $165. It comes with everything it had new and is in excellent condition.

Second is the ProMediaGear PLNMBD11 L bracket that I used with the grip. This is actually a very well done bracket at a lot less money than the other alternatives out there. This is a 2 piece model but contours to the camera very nicely. The only thing I had to do, and is shown in the attached pictures is file down the inside just a bit so I could open the doors on the side of the camera body. This is sold new from Adorama for $120 and I would like to get $75.

In both cases shipping and paypal fees are included in the price, and if you buy both together I will discount the package to $220.

Both items are in the south sound area of Western Washington and will ship via USPS priority mail.

I check in on the forum fairly regularly so either a PM or and email should be fine.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Scott Wood
www.scottwoodphotography.com
Twitter: Scott_Wood

Visit my Nikonians gallery.