nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 wide angle zoom HSM EX DC - SOLD

kelmon

sunriver, US
176 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kelmon Silver Member Nikonian since 28th May 2010
Mon 17-Dec-12 10:12 PM | edited Mon 31-Dec-12 05:18 AM by kelmon

Reposted with photos......

I have for sale is a Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens,Nikon mount. It is in great condition and works great. No motor or glass issues. Sale includes the front & back cap, hood, zippered carrying case & original box and manual. It uses 77mm filter size.

I am asking $380. I'll pay for PayPal. I'll get pictures posted soon or will email upon request.

Product Information

10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens allows enjoyment of super wide-angle photography. Wide angle of view (102.4° at 10mm and 63.8° at 20mm) offers the photographer greater freedom of expression. Three SLD glass elements are employed for effective compensation of color aberration, which is a common problem with super-wide angle lenses. One piece of glass mold and two hybrid aspherical lenses, offer excellent correction for distortion, as well as all types of aberration.The HSM system provides quiet, high speed autofocus shooting and also offers full time manual focusing. It has a minimum focusing distance of 24cm (9.4") at all focal lengths. The non-rotating lens barrel perfectly suits the petal shaped lens hood. A 77mm circular polarizing filter can also be used.

Click on image to view larger version

Butte Creek Falls at 12mm
Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)