Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

FS: Nikon 70-200VR I (LNIB) & 70-300VR(LNIB) - SOLD

jreed jreed

Is from: Windham, US
1613 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
jreed Basic Member
Sun 16-Dec-12 06:33 PM | edited Wed 02-Jan-13 09:28 AM by jreed
This is one of the last of the VRI lenses according to the serial and has only been used about 4-5 times. Comes in the box with receipt and all that came with it new. Ones like this are scarce. USA model.

You'd be hard pressed to find one newer or in better shape. It looks brand new. $1400 shipped

Please check my feedback and PM with any questions. I have plenty of feedback here and 397+ on Fred Miranda and 50+ on Nikon Cafe. Prefer not to use Paypal, but will if buyer covers the fee. Bank check/Postal m/o welcome as is direct transfer.

Also selling my mint Nikon 70-300VR. This lens is about a year old a rarely used, and very sharp. Includes box, receipt and all that came with it new. This also looks brand new. $340 shipped

Visit my Nikonians gallery

G