New webinar coming up: Best of Nikonians annual review, 28-MAR-2024 4PM EST (for all members on Silver level and higher) >>> More info

X

Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

REDUCED: Nikon D3 DSLR camera & Nikon AF Nikkor Lens 17-55 f/2.8 AF-S DX

Jeff1

Is from: Provincetown, US
68 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Jeff1 Registered since 03rd May 2004
Sat 15-Dec-12 01:19 PM
Excellent condition (9), Low usage, 36,255 shutter actuations, rated for 300,000 actuations. I am the original owner. Box, manuals, cords, strap never used, dual battery charger and battery. Everything that came with the camera. I am also now including an extra Nikon battery.
REDUCED: $2300 was asking $2650. The camera is very clean. No scrapes or scratches, and performs flawlessly.

I moved up to the 800E and therefore want to sell the D3 which is lightly used, and has been my favorite camera.

I'm also selling a Really Right Stuff L bracket for this camera for $120. (new $183.)

Nikon AF Nikkor Lens 17-55 f/2.8 AF-S DX REDUCED to $875 from $1,050.

Clean, mint condition, 9+ , glass and outside flawless. Professional lens with hood and box. 1 original owner.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)
Attachment#5 (jpg file)

Jeff