Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108036
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS/FT: Fuji X Pro 1 + lens + accessories for Nikon 1.4/..." Previous topic | Next topic
eninety Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Apr 2010Thu 13-Dec-12 08:28 PM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS/FT: Fuji X Pro 1 + lens + accessories for Nikon 1.4/1.8 primes or 2.8 zoom Lenses"
Fri 14-Dec-12 02:20 PM by eninety

US

Price: $1,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

everything lnib with receipts.

X Pro 1 with 3 batteries 2 fuji, 1 unopened, 1 3rd party, soft release and lcd screen protector
XF-E20 flash
35mm f1.4

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

georgem Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Sep 2006Fri 14-Dec-12 11:51 AM
724 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS/FT: Fuji X Pro 1 + lenses for Nikon 1.4/1.8 primes or 2.8 zoom Lenses"
In response to Reply # 0

East lansing, US

Hi Kevin,

Can you tell me what lenses are included with the body and battery? You mention lenses but list one lens.

George.

eninety Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Apr 2010Fri 14-Dec-12 02:19 PM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS/FT: Fuji X Pro 1 + lenses for Nikon 1.4/1.8 primes or 2.8 zoom Lenses"
In response to Reply # 1
Fri 14-Dec-12 02:21 PM by eninety

US

>Hi Kevin,
>
>Can you tell me what lenses are included with the body and
>battery? You mention lenses but list one lens.
>
>George.

oh sorry correcting. only 1 lens comes with the body. the 35mm 1.4.

im including 2 extra batteries (total 3), 1 unopened fuji and 1 third party.
also includes a Thumbs Up "Opera Act 2" soft release,
and gds lcd screen protector.

eninety Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Apr 2010Fri 14-Dec-12 06:29 PM
#3. "RE: FS/FT: Fuji X Pro 1 + lenses for Nikon 1.4/1.8 primes or 2.8 zoom Lenses"
In response to Reply # 2

US

price lowered to $1700 net to me please.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108036 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.