nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108022
View in linear mode

Subject: "Really Right Stuff Lens plate for Nikkor 70-200mm/f2.8 ..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Downtown   Vernon, CA  Registered since 06th May 2004 Thu 13-Dec-12 05:23 AM
26 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Really Right Stuff Lens plate for Nikkor 70-200mm/f2.8 VR & VR-II lenses."
Thu 13-Dec-12 09:42 PM by Downtown

Really Right Stuff Lens plate for Nikkor 70-200mm/f2.8 VR & VR-II lenses. Like new $25. + $5. shipping.

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=L10&type=0&eq=&desc=L10%3A-Lens-Plate-for-Nikon-70-200mm%2F2.8

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Top

Replies to this topic

jmiguez Silver Member  Lafayette, US  Nikonian since 17th Oct 2010 Thu 13-Dec-12 11:32 AM
501 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Really Right Stuff Lens plate for Nikkor 70-200mm/f2.8 VR & VR-II lenses."
In response to Reply # 0

PM Sent.

John

My Pictures may be seen here: http://jmiguez.smugmug.com/

Alert Print | Top

BigEZ   US  Registered since 21st Mar 2012 Thu 13-Dec-12 11:50 AM
39 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Really Right Stuff Lens plate for Nikkor 70-200mm/f2.8 VR & VR-II lenses."
In response to Reply # 0

i'LL TAKE IT

INCOMING PM

KEN

Alert Print | Top

Downtown   Vernon, CA  Registered since 06th May 2004 Thu 13-Dec-12 09:42 PM
26 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Really Right Stuff Lens plate for Nikkor 70-200mm/f2.8 VR & VR-II lenses."
In response to Reply # 2

SOLD! to John

Alert Print | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #108022 Previous topic | Next topic