Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108013
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS D200 only 8,084 clicks $400.00 Shipped" Previous topic | Next topic
kkeesy Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2006Wed 12-Dec-12 05:11 PM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS D200 only 8,084 clicks $400.00 Shipped"
Fri 14-Dec-12 02:48 PM by kkeesy

New Haven, US

I bought this new from B&H for my daughter.It hasn't been used much,mostly in a studio.I thought she was going to get serious but got married instead.I have the original box,Nikon battery grip two Nikon batteries,charger strap Picture Perfect CD.Manual Blank warranty card Blue Crane DVD.Everything works as new,sensor was wet cleaned last week.There are two specks on top of the prisim,no effect on the image.All AF modes work great.I am selling it to buy a D5100 for her Christmas.I have sold here several timea and bought also.My Ebay acct is yseekbuffy ( 347) 100% my cell is 502-331-3693.PPayl or cleared check shipping included.As with everything I sell I will refund your money in full if for any reasonyou are not satisfied I will pay the return shipping.CLEANED PRISIM NO MORE SPECKS! Thanks Howard Keesy

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Grey_Scale Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Sep 2012Fri 14-Dec-12 01:26 PM
21 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS D200 only 8,084 clicks $400.00 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

US

PM Sent...

kkeesy Silver Member Nikonian since 05th May 2006Fri 14-Dec-12 10:36 PM
271 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: FS D200 only 8,084 clicks $400.00 Shipped"
In response to Reply # 0

New Haven, US

SOLD

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #108013 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.