Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107927
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 105mm 1.8 Ais Mint- " Previous topic | Next topic
ROWSE Registered since 23rd Sep 2004Thu 06-Dec-12 10:21 PM
133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 105mm 1.8 Ais Mint- "
Sat 08-Dec-12 12:29 AM by ROWSE

Long Island, US

Selling my 105mm 1.8 Ais manual focus lens. This lens is in Mint- Cond. Glass is pristine, no cleaning marks, scratches and no marks on body. Light internal dust if you shine a flashlight through the lens. (in case your extremely picky!) Slight wear on aperture blades upon close inspection. Focus is firm and buttery smooth. Best focusing Nikon lens I have ever used and I used a lot, including Zeiss ZF lenses. The only other lens similar focus feel is my Leica Noctilux. Beautiful portrait lens, a Nikon classic! Only selling because I mainly use my 85mm 1.4 Ais lens.

Price: $525 shipped (USPS) and paypal'd. Local cash offers accepted. (NYC/Long Island) USA only please.

Email me for pics of the lens if interested. Thanks for looking

Frank

LINY

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107927 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.