Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107917
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS D700 and RRS BD700-L bracket" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
smtyoda Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Jul 2010Thu 06-Dec-12 01:20 AM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS D700 and RRS BD700-L bracket"
Mon 31-Dec-12 02:33 AM by smtyoda

Ithaca, US

Just in time for Christmas, I have decided to depart with my D700 and Really Right Stuff BD700-L bracket. The camera has approximately 6300 shutter activations and comes with all the original packaging and materials (including strap, screen protector, cables, cords, battery, charger and manual).

D700 for $1575
RRS BD700-L for $110

Buy both together for $1625

Pay via Paypal and I'll ship it free in the CONUS.

I'd be glad to answer any questions or provide pictures.

-Shawn

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

smtyoda Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Jul 2010Sat 08-Dec-12 02:00 AM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "Prices REDUCED"
In response to Reply # 0

Ithaca, US

D700 for $1525
RRS BD700-L for $95

Both sold together for $1590

smtyoda Silver Member Nikonian since 16th Jul 2010Fri 14-Dec-12 01:17 AM
#2. "RE: FS D700 and RRS BD700-L bracket"
In response to Reply # 0

Ithaca, US

D700 reduced further to $1490

RRS BD700-L still for $95

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107917 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.