Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107912
View in linear mode

Subject: "Kirk NC-300 Collar for Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S / Kirk FB-1..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
bigbear1 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Mar 2006Wed 05-Dec-12 08:23 PM
840 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Kirk NC-300 Collar for Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S / Kirk FB-11 Flash Bracket "
Thu 06-Dec-12 10:58 PM by reuben

Roanoke, US

PRICE REDUCED! If you're shooting the Nikon 300 f/4 you NEED this collar with built-in Arca-Style lens plate. It's built like a tank (like all Kirk gear). I'm the original owner and I've kept it in excellent condition.

Asking $115 via PayPal. I'll ship it free in the CONUS.

See the Kirk website for photos and description:
http://www.kirkphoto.com/Lens_Collar_for_300mm_f4_AFS.html

I also have the Kirk FB-11 telephoto flash bracket which mates with the NC-300 and other Kirk lens plates. It's the older version, which screws into the lens plate. I can also include the Kirk SC29 adapter to mount the Nikon SC29 TTL sync cord on the FB-11.
Asking $125 for the set. Or $15 for just the SC29.

The collar and flash bracket work perfectly together for shooting wildlife/birds with flash.
I'm willing to negotiate if you're interested in buying everything.

I can email iPhone pics if you're seriously interested. Thanks for looking!
bigbear1
John

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

massulo Gold Member Nikonian since 07th May 2002Thu 06-Dec-12 01:03 AM
10591 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Kirk NC-300 Collar for Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S / Kirk FB-11 Flash Bracket "
In response to Reply # 0

Tampa/Lutz, US

Just got the 300 f4. What condition?
I could do 100.00

Massulo

Preston-(The Tampa Nikonian)..D300

-One does not know what one is missing - until you miss it..

My Website

bigbear1 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Mar 2006Thu 06-Dec-12 02:05 AM
840 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Kirk NC-300 Collar for Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S / Kirk FB-11 Flash Bracket "
In response to Reply # 1

Roanoke, US

Email sent in response to your offer.
bigbear1

bigbear1 Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Mar 2006Thu 06-Dec-12 02:13 PM
#3. "RE: Kirk NC-300 Collar for Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S / Kirk FB-11 Flash Bracket "
In response to Reply # 0

Roanoke, US

NC-300 SOLD to massulo! Thanks!

The Kirk FB-11 Telephoto Flash Bracket is still available.
bigbear1

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107912 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.