Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107904
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon MB-D12 $300 Shipped & PP'ed Mint" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
fotographer Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Oct 2005Wed 05-Dec-12 04:06 AM
189 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon MB-D12 $300 Shipped & PP'ed Mint"
Sat 19-Jan-13 11:28 PM by fotographer

oklahoma city, US

Nikon MB-D12 for the D800 mint condition. I decided that I like the D800 without the grip. Comes with battery trays, tray case, box, manuals, etc. $300 shipped and PayPalled to CONUSA.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

dmcdonald60 Registered since 16th Jan 2010Sat 19-Jan-13 10:37 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon MB-D12 $300 Shipped & PP'ed Mint"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Still available?

fotographer Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Oct 2005Sat 19-Jan-13 11:28 PM
189 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon MB-D12 $300 Shipped & PP'ed Mint"
In response to Reply # 1

oklahoma city, US

Sorry, it has been sold.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107904 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.