Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107898
View in linear mode

Subject: "Miscellaneous Photography Gear" Previous topic | Next topic
mikemaz41 Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Feb 2010Wed 05-Dec-12 12:49 AM
103 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Miscellaneous Photography Gear"

troy, US

I would like to sell (my wife told me to say that) some photography gear that has been "resting" in a box in a closet. Here are the descriptions and asking price including PayPal charges. Shipping is extra. All items are in excellent and working condition.
1) Vivitar Zoom Thyristor Flash Unit Model 285 ser.# 3096443 and includes the 28mm wide angle attachment, and a coiled PC cable. Asking $50.00
2) Quantum Battery Power Cable for the Vivitar 285 flash. Asking $20.00
3) Vivitar BD-2 Softlight/Bounce Diffuser Kit which includes the reflector card, the card holder, and the owners manual. Asking $15.00
4) SunPak Flash Grip/Bracket with quick release and includes a PC connector cable and a screw-in cable release for the bracket. Asking $30.00
5) Siegelite Extendable Flash bracket model M2RT and includes the operating instructions> Asking $10.00
6) Sunset camera tripod with carrying case. Asking $10.00
7) Compact & foldable camera/flash holder bracket and includes two PC cables. Asking $5.00

The first four items ALL fit into a USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box with bubble wrap which costs $12.00 to ship. If you are interested in all four items I can provide a reduced price for purchasing all four itmes. The Siegelite flash bracket, and the Sunset tripod will fit into a USPS Priority Medium Flat Rate Box ($12.00), and the compact & foldable bracket will ship in a USPS Small Flat Rate Box ($5.50). Payment can be arranged via PayPal.

I can provide digital images of the above items as required if you are interested. Just send me an e-mail: mmaziasz@wowway.com. Thanks for your interest. Mike

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

shootthedice Registered since 21st May 2006Wed 05-Dec-12 02:46 AM
66 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Miscellaneous Photography Gear"
In response to Reply # 0

US

lfmao....sorry...can't help it...do they have a wife size box ???

mikemaz41 Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Feb 2010Wed 05-Dec-12 07:55 PM
103 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Miscellaneous Photography Gear"
In response to Reply # 1

troy, US

I don't think so.

mikemaz41 Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Feb 2010Wed 12-Dec-12 10:44 PM
#3. "RE: Miscellaneous Photography Gear"
In response to Reply # 0

troy, US

The above items have been WITHDRAWN

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107898 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.