Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107872
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D40X" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Captain Rich Silver Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006Mon 03-Dec-12 03:23 PM
1179 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D40X"
Thu 07-Feb-13 03:23 PM by Captain Rich

Savannah, US

A great gift for a young photographer, or as a backup/travel camera for you. This D40X is in at least Excellent+ condition, and has seen very light use. It comes with the 18-55 kit lens, strap, 2 Nikon batteries and charger, body and lens caps, and David Bush's excellent Field Guide. My daughter gave me this when she bought her D90, but I've used it only occasionally. Unfortunately, she threw the box away, so I don't have that. It's U.S. version. I think takes really great photos, and I would be glad to email a couple to you! $315 plus shipping. I'll pay the PayPal fee. Email please, rather than PM. Thanks.

Rich

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Captain Rich Silver Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006Sat 08-Dec-12 01:02 PM
1179 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D40X"
In response to Reply # 0

Savannah, US

Bump

Captain Rich Silver Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006Sat 02-Feb-13 07:48 PM
#2. "RE: Nikon D40X"
In response to Reply # 1

Savannah, US

REDUCED Price. I'll take $250 for the kit. I'll pay the PayPal Fee, you pay shipping. Check KEH for comparable prices and I think you'll find this kit reasonable. Thanks for looking.

Rich

Clarktmc Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2008Tue 05-Feb-13 05:32 PM
740 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon D40X"
In response to Reply # 2

Killeen, US

PM Sent

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Captain Rich Silver Member Nikonian since 25th May 2006Thu 07-Feb-13 02:09 PM
#4. "RE: Nikon D40X - SOLD"
In response to Reply # 0
Thu 07-Feb-13 03:23 PM by Captain Rich

Savannah, US

Thanks Tom,

Enjoy the camera.

Rich

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107872 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.