Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107868
View in linear mode

Subject: "F-100 and/or TC-20E" Previous topic | Next topic
wfmcgrath3 Registered since 26th Feb 2012Mon 03-Dec-12 04:58 AM
77 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"F-100 and/or TC-20E"

Livingston, US

I would like to sell two pieces of Nikon gear:

F-100 camera, not used at all since going digital in 2004. Camera doesn't have a scratch on it; perfect working condition. Comes with strap and owner's manual. US model, $250

TC-20E teleconverter, rarely used, like new, not a scratch. Comes with caps. US model, $200

I am currently located in the Phoenix, AZ area.

Creating images the new-fashioned way!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Mon 03-Dec-12 12:47 PM
160 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: F-100 and/or TC-20E"
In response to Reply # 0
Mon 03-Dec-12 12:49 PM by vpasq

Chesapeake, US

Which E series is the TC or is it the original version from 1992?.

wfmcgrath3 Registered since 26th Feb 2012Mon 03-Dec-12 02:16 PM
77 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: F-100 and/or TC-20E"
In response to Reply # 1

Livingston, US

Yes. It is NOT the TC-20E III.

Creating images the new-fashioned way!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107868 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.