Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107864
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D300 $700" Previous topic | Next topic
SonjaM Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Feb 2010Sun 02-Dec-12 10:17 PM
51 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D300 $700"

Jersey City, US

For Sale this lightly used Nikon D300 body. Purchased new and used about one year. Very good condition. I'm original owner and shoot for personal interest only. It has only 9,960 shutter counts. It comes with original box and all original accessories. Has been in the closet standing by as my second camera since I bought my full frame. Now looking to buy D800 and keep D700 as my second body.
Actuations - 9960.

Prefer PayPal and will ship in lower 48 US free.

Also included - David Busch D300 guide, and D300 Blue Crane Training Video.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

SonjaM Silver Member Nikonian since 06th Feb 2010Tue 18-Dec-12 10:50 PM
51 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D300 "
In response to Reply # 0

Jersey City, US

Bump - Price drop to $550

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107864 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.