nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107856
View in linear mode

Subject: "Stroboframe Digital Pro-T Flash Bracket " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Sun 02-Dec-12 02:49 PM
1187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Stroboframe Digital Pro-T Flash Bracket "
Fri 14-Dec-12 04:48 AM by Vlad_IT

US

Hi all. One more item for sale

The Stroboframe Digital Pro-T Flash Bracket is lightweight (only 14 oz, 396.9 g), compact and fast-handling. It has a swinging flash arm which uses a height adjustment knob to keep the flash centered over the lens at distances up to 10.75" (27.3cm) for both horizontal and vertical composition.

I did two weddings and numerous parties with this bracket - works great! LOW SOLUTION to get great results!!!!!! Asking price is only $51

This one FITS CAMERAS WITH GRIP, PRO-CAMERAS and Medium Format cameras.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=675556&Q=&is=REG&A=details

I WILL INCLUDE flash cord connection plate and screw FOR FREE!!!!!!
PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS.

Thank you,
Vlad

Best regards,
Vlad

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Fri 07-Dec-12 07:57 PM
1187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Stroboframe Digital Pro-T Flash Bracket "
In response to Reply # 0

US

Bump. Will consider a reasonable offer.
Best regards,
Vlad

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Tue 11-Dec-12 08:03 PM
#2. "RE: Stroboframe Digital Pro-T Flash Bracket "
In response to Reply # 1

US

$49?
Once you use it - you'll love it

Best regards,
Vlad

Linesider36 Silver Member Nikonian since 20th Nov 2009Thu 13-Dec-12 02:01 AM
94 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Stroboframe Digital Pro-T Flash Bracket "
In response to Reply # 2

Westhampton Beach, US

email sent

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Thu 13-Dec-12 04:57 PM
#4. "RE: Stroboframe Digital Pro-T Flash Bracket "
In response to Reply # 3
Thu 13-Dec-12 05:01 PM by Vlad_IT

US

Replied.

It has around 3 inches clearence from the D7000 with the grip attached in every deirection. Flash can be rased over 5" + whatever is the hight of the flash cord hot shoe. If beterry grip is removed from the camera - the flash can go up for another 3-4 inches, depending on a grip dimensions.

As i mentioned i did a lot of paid work with this bracket - no red eyes, no shadow to deal with - very good design.

Please ask questions

Best regards,
Vlad

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107856 Previous topic | Next topic