Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107849
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon 12-24mm f/4 Lens - Excellent Condition!" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
jlf Gold Member Charter MemberSun 02-Dec-12 01:11 AM
590 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon 12-24mm f/4 Lens - Excellent Condition!"
Thu 06-Dec-12 02:51 AM by jlf

Belmont, US

For sale is my favorite wide-angle zoom for DX - the 12-24mm f/4. I've shot a fair amount of my landscape photography with this lens. It's contrasty with well-controlled flare. I found I consistently prefer it to the newer, 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G lens.

The lens is USA model in excellent condition from a non-smoking home with no scratches, fungus, etc.

Asking $525 via PayPal which includes shipping via UPS Ground to a PayPal confirmed address in the continental US. The 12-24 lens ships in its original box with included accessories PLUS an extra HB-23 lens hood.

thanks,
j.

-
John Furlan
johnfurlan.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107849 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.