Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107839
View in linear mode

Subject: "AFS Nikkor 16-85 VR" Previous topic | Next topic
ShrimpBoy Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006Sat 01-Dec-12 05:05 PM
882 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AFS Nikkor 16-85 VR"
Sat 01-Dec-12 06:17 PM by ShrimpBoy

Brighton and Hove, GB

Selling my AFS Nikkor 16-85 f/3.5-f/5.6 VR. $435 shipped within the continental US, and I'll pay the fees if you want to use Paypal. Includes the hood, caps, and the Nikon cloth pouch. No gold box, I'm afraid.

Nice clean lens, I'd say KEH EX rating at least. Perfect working order. At one point I thought I was having focus issues but it was me shooting release-priority in AF-C mode. If I shoot focus-priority, ie release the shutter only when the subject is actually in focus, it's spot on.

I'm selling only because I couldn't resist picking up a used Sigma 17-50 f/2.8.

Click on the pictures to see the bigger gallery versions.

Note: I'll be busy today (Sat Dec 1st) so if you do happen to send me a message today, please be patient, I'll get to you as soon as I can.

Gary
"Yea, Sussex by the sea!" - Rudyard Kipling

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ShrimpBoy Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Jan 2006Sat 08-Dec-12 03:38 AM
882 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AFS Nikkor 16-85 VR"
In response to Reply # 0

Brighton and Hove, GB

Price drop to $400. Give this lens a good home so it doesn't feel neglected over Christmas!

Gary
"Yea, Sussex by the sea!" - Rudyard Kipling

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107839 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.