Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107796
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sony MHS-CM5 bloggie HD Video Camera (Violet)" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
D3Xwannabe Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jul 2009Thu 29-Nov-12 03:03 PM
267 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sony MHS-CM5 bloggie HD Video Camera (Violet)"
Sat 01-Dec-12 05:30 PM by D3Xwannabe

Williamsburg, US

I have a LNIB Sony Bloggie with 2 batteries and a free 2Gb SD card for sale. I opened the box, charged the battery, opened it again to charge the additional battery I bought for it, opened the box to insert an SD card (with micro chip for your smart phone to transfer videos instantly). The video camera comes in the original box, with all the software, accessories, etc. that came with and the additional battery and SD card.

I'd like to get $250.00 for this HD quality video camera. They sell on Amazon for over $325.00, and do not come with the extras I'm including. I accept PayPal and ship via USPS Priority mail.

Why am I selling it? Simply put, because I've never used it and most likely never will. If you have kids or pets this is the one for you. Simple to use, extremely fast focusing, face recognition, etc. Check here to see what I mean: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0031RGKV2/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

D3Xwannabe Gold Member Nikonian since 02nd Jul 2009Sat 01-Dec-12 05:30 PM
267 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Sony MHS-CM5 bloggie HD Video Camera (Violet)"
In response to Reply # 0

Williamsburg, US

No interest here. Item withdrawn.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107796 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.