Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107753
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Clarktmc Gold Member Nikonian since 04th Nov 2008Mon 26-Nov-12 09:50 PM
739 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter"
Thu 29-Nov-12 05:22 PM by Clarktmc

Killeen, US

Seldom Used Items are as new 9+:

Sekonic L-358 Flash Master Light Meter with new battery.

...New Cost L-358: $309.00

Your Cost Shipped: $200.00

Product Features

Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings

Dust-proof and splash-proof (JIS Standard Water Resistance Class 4)

Incident readings of three-dimensional subjects are taken using the Lumisphere fully extended

Up to 9 readings can be stored in memory for meter averaging and contrast evaluations in Aperture and Shutter priority modes

Hi-Res 800 x 600 SVGA LED Backlit Screen 4:3 ratio, Auto Rotate Sensor, Remote Control

The Sekonic L-358 displays an f-stop range of f/1.0 to f/90.9, and a shutter speed range of 30-minutes to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1/1000th in Flash mode), both of which can be displayed in full-, half-, and third-stop intervals to mirror your camera's exposure display. When set to "full," the exposure is displayed in tenth-of-a-stop increments with repeat accuracy of +/- 0.1 EV.

Please use PayPay.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107753 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.