Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107747
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: D600 and 50 1.8G" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
ShaneHunter Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Apr 2009Mon 26-Nov-12 03:59 PM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"FS: D600 and 50 1.8G"
Fri 30-Nov-12 06:47 AM by ShaneHunter

Knoxville, US

I am selling my 1.5 month old D600 and the 50 1.8G I purchased with it. All boxes, paperwork, and B&H receipt will be included.

I am selling because I'm going back to school and need to drop almost all my hobbies and focus. It saddens me to see it go, but I'm not in a rush to sell. Everything is in pristine condition, and the camera has less than 1000 clicks on it. I will include a 16gb Lexar Professional SD card.

Everything will be shipped FedEx at no cost to you, however signature will be required for delivery.

I do not accept PayPal, I will take a Postal Money Order, or send an invoice for a credit or debit card payment.

If you are in or around Knoxville, TN, I am willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet.

If you have any questions, feel free to call/text me at 865.924.7386 or email me at shane@brysonhunter.com

Photos will be texted or emailed, as I don't have any on my computer at the time of posting, it looks like a brand new D600.

Prices:

D600 - $1950
50 1.8G - $200

Package price: $2000 (I need to sell this asap)

Offers will be considered

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

ShaneHunter Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Apr 2009Tue 27-Nov-12 04:09 AM
19 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: FS: D600 and 50 1.8G"
In response to Reply # 0

Knoxville, US

Price update:

D600: 1950

ShaneHunter Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Apr 2009Tue 27-Nov-12 05:38 PM
#2. "RE: FS: D600 and 50 1.8G"
In response to Reply # 1

Knoxville, US

I've updated the price to reflect a package. $2000 for the body and lens. This is the best deal you can get on a D600. I need to sell to cover tuition costs.

wmcy Gold Member Nikonian since 21st Aug 2006Fri 30-Nov-12 02:46 AM
775 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: FS: D600 and 50 1.8G"
In response to Reply # 2

Charlotte, US

Email sent.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107747 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.