nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens - (Pending Sale)

spiritualized67

Western PA, US
3209 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
spiritualized67 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Mar 2007
Sun 25-Nov-12 06:59 PM | edited Mon 26-Nov-12 11:32 PM by spiritualized67

PENDING SALE. Thanks for looking.

Looking to own some serious pro glass?

I'm selling my meticulously maintained one-year-old U.S. version AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens for $1549.00 (includes free shipping and insurance in Continental U.S.).

I already have the stellar 24-70mm and find myself reaching for this more than the prime - although I will tell you that the 24mm is an amazing piece of glass and will shine on a D700, D3, D3s, D4 or D800, just to name a few.

Lens is in excellent condition and has been treated with TLC. Never been dropped, no mold, no scratches on body or glass.

Includes: lens, original box, both lens caps, hood, pouch, manual, warranty form, and original purchase receipt. Purchased in mid-December of 2011 from Berger Bros.

Paypal payment only. Inquiries to: danstainer@hotmail.com or via PM. Preference given to established U.S.-based Nikonian members with some post history.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

G