Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107730
View in linear mode

Subject: "AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens - (Pending Sale)" Previous topic | Next topic
spiritualized67 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Mar 2007Sun 25-Nov-12 06:59 PM
3059 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens - (Pending Sale)"
Mon 26-Nov-12 11:32 PM by spiritualized67

Western PA, US

PENDING SALE. Thanks for looking.

Looking to own some serious pro glass?

I'm selling my meticulously maintained one-year-old U.S. version AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens for $1549.00 (includes free shipping and insurance in Continental U.S.).

I already have the stellar 24-70mm and find myself reaching for this more than the prime - although I will tell you that the 24mm is an amazing piece of glass and will shine on a D700, D3, D3s, D4 or D800, just to name a few.

Lens is in excellent condition and has been treated with TLC. Never been dropped, no mold, no scratches on body or glass.

Includes: lens, original box, both lens caps, hood, pouch, manual, warranty form, and original purchase receipt. Purchased in mid-December of 2011 from Berger Bros.

Paypal payment only. Inquiries to: danstainer@hotmail.com or via PM. Preference given to established U.S.-based Nikonian members with some post history.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107730 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.