nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107692
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!" Previous topic | Next topic
Idyfohu Silver Member Nikonian since 24th May 2009Fri 23-Nov-12 06:49 PM
417 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!"

Salt Lake City, US

Selling my absolutely mint and pristine Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens.

This was purchased from a Nikon Authorized Retailer and has been my backup, but literally used no more than 10x and the condition shows. The lens exterior is flawless as is the glass.

The lens comes complete with everything as if purchased new (lens, case, foot, manual, box, etc.). If you'd like, I can include the Nikon NC 77mm UV Filter I had on this lens for an additional $50 ($100 filter).

Looking to get $2,000 shipped (Google Wallet is preferred and will be 2% or PayPal add 3%).

Thanks!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fleet Daddy Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2012Mon 26-Nov-12 03:26 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!"
In response to Reply # 0

Harrison, US

I have an interest in your lens......I assume it is US and not grey market...know nothing about Google or Paypal....Would you take a check...Hold to you are happy that it is clear or call my bank....I'll provide all info...

Jeff Hearn......Fleet Daddy
Arkansas

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Idyfohu Silver Member Nikonian since 24th May 2009Mon 26-Nov-12 06:44 PM
417 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!"
In response to Reply # 1

Salt Lake City, US

>I have an interest in your lens......I assume it is US and
>not grey market...know nothing about Google or Paypal....Would
>you take a check...Hold to you are happy that it is clear or
>call my bank....I'll provide all info...
>
>Jeff Hearn......Fleet Daddy
>Arkansas

Jeff,

I sent you an e-mail. And yes, it's a US Model, purchased from an authorized retailer here in Utah.

Thanks,
Isaac!

Fleet Daddy Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2012Mon 26-Nov-12 07:16 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!"
In response to Reply # 1
Tue 27-Nov-12 06:22 PM by Fleet Daddy

Harrison, US

Deal......see email return....

Fleet Daddy

Email with shipping and tracking info....

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107692 Previous topic | Next topic