nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #107692
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!" Previous topic | Next topic
Idyfohu Silver Member  Salt Lake City, US  Nikonian since 24th May 2009 Fri 23-Nov-12 06:49 PM
420 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!"

Selling my absolutely mint and pristine Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens.

This was purchased from a Nikon Authorized Retailer and has been my backup, but literally used no more than 10x and the condition shows. The lens exterior is flawless as is the glass.

The lens comes complete with everything as if purchased new (lens, case, foot, manual, box, etc.). If you'd like, I can include the Nikon NC 77mm UV Filter I had on this lens for an additional $50 ($100 filter).

Looking to get $2,000 shipped (Google Wallet is preferred and will be 2% or PayPal add 3%).

Thanks!

Click on image to view larger version

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Fleet Daddy Silver Member  Harrison, US  Nikonian since 28th Oct 2012 Mon 26-Nov-12 03:26 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!"
In response to Reply # 0

I have an interest in your lens......I assume it is US and not grey market...know nothing about Google or Paypal....Would you take a check...Hold to you are happy that it is clear or call my bank....I'll provide all info...

Jeff Hearn......Fleet Daddy
Arkansas

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Idyfohu Silver Member  Salt Lake City, US  Nikonian since 24th May 2009 Mon 26-Nov-12 06:44 PM
420 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!"
In response to Reply # 1

>I have an interest in your lens......I assume it is US and
>not grey market...know nothing about Google or Paypal....Would
>you take a check...Hold to you are happy that it is clear or
>call my bank....I'll provide all info...
>
>Jeff Hearn......Fleet Daddy
>Arkansas

Jeff,

I sent you an e-mail. And yes, it's a US Model, purchased from an authorized retailer here in Utah.

Thanks,
Isaac!

Fleet Daddy Silver Member  Harrison, US  Nikonian since 28th Oct 2012 Mon 26-Nov-12 07:16 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Nikon AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII Lens - MINT!"
In response to Reply # 1
Tue 27-Nov-12 06:22 PM by Fleet Daddy

Deal......see email return....

Fleet Daddy

Email with shipping and tracking info....

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL I Want to Sell topic #107692 Previous topic | Next topic