Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107689
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon USA 14-24mm f2.8 ED AF-S - Price Change" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Bob98 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Dec 2007Fri 23-Nov-12 02:49 PM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon USA 14-24mm f2.8 ED AF-S - Price Change"
Wed 28-Nov-12 11:59 AM by reuben

Mt. Pleasant, US

Nikon USA

Nikon AF-S Zoom Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF Lens – Price change:

$1575 includes PayPal and ground shipping in the lower 48 states.

The lens is in like new condition.

All of my equipment is in mint condition. I have sold a number of items on the Nikonian and the Naturescape websites. I am a life-time member of NatureScapes. I have been a member of Nikonians for at least 5 years.

Pictures on request.

Thanks for looking!

--bob

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

NAS_John Silver Member Charter MemberSun 25-Nov-12 04:33 PM
223 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon USA 14-24mm f2.8 ED AF-S - Price Change"
In response to Reply # 0

Lebanon, US

E-mail sent.

John

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Bob98 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Dec 2007Sun 25-Nov-12 11:31 PM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon USA 14-24mm f2.8 ED AF-S - Price Change"
In response to Reply # 1

Mt. Pleasant, US

Hi,John!

Reply sent.

-- bob

Bob98 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Dec 2007Mon 26-Nov-12 12:50 AM
#3. "RE: Nikon USA 14-24mm f2.8 ED AF-S - Price Change"
In response to Reply # 2

Mt. Pleasant, US

Sale Pending

Bob98 Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Dec 2007Wed 28-Nov-12 10:03 AM
#4. "RE: Nikon USA 14-24mm f2.8 ED AF-S - Sold"
In response to Reply # 3

Mt. Pleasant, US

Sold!

Thank you for looking,

--bob

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107689 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.