Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107678
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D700 in Great Condition" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
jlf Gold Member Charter MemberThu 22-Nov-12 08:01 PM
590 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D700 in Great Condition"
Fri 23-Nov-12 03:12 AM by jlf

Belmont, US

Hi,

It's hard to imagine letting my beloved D700 go, but I'm not using it since getting the D800E. It has 20,872 shutter activations and is in excellent condition.

Asking $1500 via PayPal which includes shipping via UPS Ground to a PayPal confirmed address in the continental US. The D700 ship in its original box with included accessories PLUS 2 extra Nikon EN-EL3e batteries.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

thanks,
j.

-
John Furlan
johnfurlan.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107678 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.