Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107677
View in linear mode

Subject: "RRS TVC-33S tripod and BH-55 ballhead - like new!" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Thu 22-Nov-12 06:05 PM
3024 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"RRS TVC-33S tripod and BH-55 ballhead - like new!"
Sat 24-Nov-12 06:34 PM by RockyIII

Raleigh, US

I'm getting a smaller tripod, and I have the following Really Right Stuff items for sale:

TVC-33S Versa Series 3 Tripod
TA-3-QC Versa 3 Quick Column
BH-55 Ballhead with B2 AS II LR Clamp
TQB-80B Large Tripod Bag

I purchased the ballhead in June, and I purchased the tripod, column, and bag in August. Everything is in like new, pristine condition. I have only used it a few times indoors. If you have not seen an RRS tripod in person but are familiar with their other products, I can assure you that you will find it equal to their usual highest quality on the planet.

Here are links to the items on the RRS website:

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=TVC-33S&type=4&eq=&desc=TVC-33S-Versa-Series-3-Tripod&key=it

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=BH-55-LR&type=3&eq=&desc=BH-55-LR%3a-Full-sized-ballhead-with-LR&key=it

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=TA-3-QC&type=4&eq=&desc=TA-3-QC%3a-Versa-3-Quick-Column&key=it

http://reallyrightstuff.com/ProductDesc.aspx?code=TQB-80B&type=0&eq=&desc=TQB-80B-Large-Tripod-Bag&key=it

The price is $1,050 total (If purchased from RRS, it would be $1,505 plus shipping). PayPal and US Nikonians only please. I will pay for the PayPal fees and insured shipping via UPS ground within the continental US.

Rocky

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Really Right Stuff tripod package
RockyIII Gold Member
24th Nov 2012
gqtuazon Silver Member
24th Nov 2012
RockyIII Gold Member
24th Nov 2012
Reply message RE: RRS TVC-33S tripod and BH-55 ballhead - like new!
chickenrx Silver Member
24th Nov 2012
Reply message RE: RRS TVC-33S tripod and BH-55 ballhead - like new!
RockyIII Gold Member
24th Nov 2012

RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Sat 24-Nov-12 01:16 AM
3024 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Really Right Stuff tripod package"
In response to Reply # 0

Raleigh, US

I will split these up and sell the tripod for $695 and the ballhead for $375 if anybody wants one but not the other.

Rocky

gqtuazon Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Nov 2009Sat 24-Nov-12 06:10 AM
644 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Really Right Stuff tripod package"
In response to Reply # 1

FPO, US

That is a great deal Rocky. Why are you selling both?

Regards,

Glenn

RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Sat 24-Nov-12 01:11 PM
#3. "RE: Really Right Stuff tripod package"
In response to Reply # 2
Sat 24-Nov-12 01:12 PM by RockyIII

Raleigh, US

Glenn,

I just don't need something as big and beefy as the TVC-33S and BH-55. I am getting the smaller and lighter TVC-24 and BH-40.

Rocky

chickenrx Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Mar 2009Sat 24-Nov-12 04:23 PM
67 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: RRS TVC-33S tripod and BH-55 ballhead - like new!"
In response to Reply # 0

Ocean View, US

PM sent on ballhead.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Sat 24-Nov-12 04:47 PM
#5. "RE: RRS TVC-33S tripod and BH-55 ballhead - like new!"
In response to Reply # 4
Sat 24-Nov-12 06:18 PM by RockyIII

Raleigh, US

The ballhead has been sold to Ted (chickenrx). Thanks!

I am going to mark this as SOLD and relist just the tripod later.

Rocky

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107677 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.