Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107631
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon TC-20E III" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Sun 18-Nov-12 11:49 PM
900 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon TC-20E III"
Mon 19-Nov-12 02:25 PM by NatureDon

US

Purchased new from B&H Oct 12, 2012. USA model. I finally had a chance to try it this weekend, and decided the extra loss of light is just beyond the limits for my liking when photographing song birds in PA in the low winter light. Shutter speed is more important to my need than the extra reach, and I don't like cranking ISOs to get shutter speed. Going back to my TC-17 which is the limit to how much shutter speed I am willing to give up. Unfortunately I just missed the return window.

That said, this is like new and includes everything as new. I will also include the receipt. Price is $375 including PayPal fees and Shipping. Con US only please.

Don

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Grey_Scale Silver Member Nikonian since 25th Sep 2012Mon 19-Nov-12 12:54 PM
21 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon TC-20E III"
In response to Reply # 0

US

PM sent

NatureDon Silver Member Nikonian since 08th Nov 2007Mon 19-Nov-12 02:24 PM
900 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Nikon TC-20E III"
In response to Reply # 0

US

This item has been sold to the first full-price offer. Thanks to all who expressed interest.

Don

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107631 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.