Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107626
View in linear mode

Subject: "D800E MINT (plus some extra goodies)-- $3000 USD firm" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
pastordcraig Gold Member Nikonian since 18th May 2011Sun 18-Nov-12 09:40 PM
35 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D800E MINT (plus some extra goodies)-- $3000 USD firm"
Wed 21-Nov-12 02:42 AM by pastordcraig

Fort Yukon, US

I've only had this one week. Absolutely perfect condition. 100 shutter actuations. No problems or focus issues (serial number 301xxxx). USA version. Includes original box and papers. Everything's there except the Spanish instruction manual.

Photos have been spectacular, but I already have a D3s and a Leica M9. I'm not seeing enough extra from the 800E to justify having all three.

I will include an extra battery, and two SanDisk 32GB Extreme CF cards (60MB/s).

Regards,
W. David Craig
Fort Yukon, Alaska

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107626 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.