Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107604
View in linear mode

Subject: "D300 w/ 17-55mm f/2.8 DX lens, Battery grip, Accessorie..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Broadway Bob Gold Member Nikonian since 15th Mar 2009Sat 17-Nov-12 09:51 PM
59 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D300 w/ 17-55mm f/2.8 DX lens, Battery grip, Accessories"
Thu 22-Nov-12 10:26 PM by Broadway Bob

Groveland, US

Going full frame due to starting an event photography business. Selling my beloved and well-cared-for DX equipment. Camera has about 11,600 clicks and had recent checkup and cleaning by Nikon.

D300 body w/strap
MB-D10 Multi-Power battery pack (incl. AA battery insert)
17-55mm f/2.8 DX lens w/rear cap and cover
MH-18a charger
EN-EL3e battery
SanDisk Extreme III 8GB memory card
Manuals for camera and grip
Laminated quick field reference guide
"Mastering the Nikon D300" by Darrell Young

Total package: $1090.00. Ground shipping in CONUS and PayPal included.

I would rather sell the package but may consider selling individual components if the package doesn't sell. Original packaging is not available - my wife hates clutter. The boxes were gone before I knew it!

I will be away on a business trip all day Monday, Nov. 19 - please be patient if I do not respond immediately.

Bob

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107604 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.