Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107597
View in linear mode

Subject: ""Price Reduced AGAIN: AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8..." - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Bulgakov Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Oct 2006Sat 17-Nov-12 04:02 PM
86 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
""Price Reduced AGAIN: AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED lens"
Fri 23-Nov-12 07:05 PM by Bulgakov

Winter Springs, US

This lens is listed on Amazon.com for $689. The used prices run between $489 for "Used - Acceptable" to $650. I am now asking $450 paid via Paypal or USPO Money Order. I will pack and also pay UPS standard shipping in CONUS.

This lens is in mint condition. All glass is perfect and the lens has been kept in a smoke free environment. I can find no marks or scratches on the barrel or anywhere else on this lens. I am not a professional and this lens has been used sparingly, probably for less than 250 images.

This is a great lens to have fun with. I have switched from DX to FX and no longer have a use for this lens.

Feel free to email me with any questions. Thank you.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107597 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.