Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107587
View in linear mode

Subject: "AF-S 17-35 Excellent Condition " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Pouncer Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Fri 16-Nov-12 10:50 PM
1108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AF-S 17-35 Excellent Condition "
Tue 22-Jan-13 05:25 PM by Pouncer

Memphis, US

Lowered asking price of $1,025.

Lens is in excellent condition. There are one or two tiny nicks in the black finish as shown in the photos. Glass is clean, no marks. Aperture ring clicks, no oil on blades. I've never heard any squeal from the AF-S motor. One thing to note - there is what appears to be a very small sliver of plastic that can be seen through the rear element. I've tried to show it in the photo of the mount. It has no impact on photos whatsoever. In fact I had forgotten all about it until inspecting the lens to sell.

Comes with both caps and the hard case (not pictured). No box or paperwork. I bought this lens used several years ago and it has worked flawlessly. Selling for $1,025 including insured shipping in the lower 48 states.

Photos (with original post that I can no longer edit) are here:

http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=137&topic_id=107526&mesg_id=107526&page=2

Garrett

This is my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

Pouncer Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Tue 20-Nov-12 11:18 PM
1108 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AF-S 17-35 Excellent Condition "
In response to Reply # 0

Memphis, US

Considering the shopping weekend about to occur in the U.S., and because of my general dislike of ebay, let's go with $995.

Garrett

Pouncer Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Sun 02-Dec-12 03:59 PM
#2. "RE: AF-S 17-35 Excellent Condition - Last Price Drop"
In response to Reply # 1

Memphis, US

Several inquiries but still available. No trades are being considered. Please contact me with any questions.

Last price drop to $945.

Thanks, Garrett

furnaceman Silver Member Nikonian since 03rd Dec 2006Sun 20-Jan-13 10:23 PM
112 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: AF-S 17-35 Excellent Condition - Last Price Drop"
In response to Reply # 2

Chardon, US

I the lens still available for sale?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Pouncer Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jan 2009Sun 20-Jan-13 10:43 PM
#4. "RE: AF-S 17-35 Excellent Condition - Last Price Drop"
In response to Reply # 3

Memphis, US

No, a sale is pending. If the deal does not go through for some unforseen reason, I will contact you.

Garrett

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107587 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.