Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107583
View in linear mode

Subject: "SOLD :Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 D VR " - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
Bulgakov Silver Member Nikonian since 31st Oct 2006Fri 16-Nov-12 05:25 PM
87 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SOLD :Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 D VR "
Mon 19-Nov-12 12:04 PM by Bulgakov

Winter Springs, US

This lens is in great condition. It will perform on both a DX and FX camera. The glass is perfect and the barrel shows no marks or scratches. The lens has always been protected with a Hoya Pro1 Digital UV filter and that is also included. It has been lovingly cared for and never dropped or mishandled. There is no mold and it has always been kept in a smoke free environment. It comes with the original box, manual, bayonet hood HB-26, 77mm Hoya Pro1 Digital UV filter, and the soft pouch CL-M1. (see picture below)

Amazon lists this new at $1695 and the filter lists for an additional $74.99. I am asking only $900 and will pay for standard UPS shipping CONUS. I will accept Paypal or a US Postal money order.

If you want a telephoto and don't have a fortune to spend, this is the lens to buy.

Thank you.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107583 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.