Home Forums Articles Galleries Members Galleries Master Your Vision Galleries 5Contest Categories 5Winners Galleries 5ANPAT Galleries 5 The Winners Editor's Choice Portfolios Recent Photos Search Contest Info Help News Newsletter Join us Renew Membership About us Retrieve password Contact us Contests Vouchers Wiki Apps THE NIKONIAN™ For the press Fundraising Search Help!
More5

SOLD :Nikon 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6 D VR - SOLD

Bulgakov Bulgakov

Is from: Winter Springs, US
97 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Bulgakov Registered since 31st Oct 2006
Fri 16-Nov-12 01:25 PM | edited Mon 19-Nov-12 08:04 AM by Bulgakov
This lens is in great condition. It will perform on both a DX and FX camera. The glass is perfect and the barrel shows no marks or scratches. The lens has always been protected with a Hoya Pro1 Digital UV filter and that is also included. It has been lovingly cared for and never dropped or mishandled. There is no mold and it has always been kept in a smoke free environment. It comes with the original box, manual, bayonet hood HB-26, 77mm Hoya Pro1 Digital UV filter, and the soft pouch CL-M1. (see picture below)

Amazon lists this new at $1695 and the filter lists for an additional $74.99. I am asking only $900 and will pay for standard UPS shipping CONUS. I will accept Paypal or a US Postal money order.

If you want a telephoto and don't have a fortune to spend, this is the lens to buy.

Thank you.

Click on image to view larger version

Attachment#1 (jpg file)
Attachment#2 (jpg file)
Attachment#3 (jpg file)
Attachment#4 (jpg file)