Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107578
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f2.8 DX Lens $500" Previous topic | Next topic
graf_orlok Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Fri 16-Nov-12 04:44 AM
38 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f2.8 DX Lens $500"

US

I am selling my Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f2.8 DX lens. It is in excellent condition, I bought here from another nikonian who was the original owner and took great care of it (http://www.nikonians.org/forums/dcboard.php?az=set_threaded_mode&forum=137&topic_id=101017&prev_page=show_topic&gid=101017). Not a mark on it, the glass is pristine and all operations are smooth. I literally had taken only 10-15 shots with it. The lens looks new, comes with original box, manual, hood and caps.

$500 includes paypal and CONUS USPS priority shipping.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

graf_orlok Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Feb 2012Tue 20-Nov-12 06:11 AM
38 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f2.8 DX Lens $500"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Considering reasonable offers. This lens is as good as new. Any takers?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107578 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.