Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107567
View in linear mode

Subject: "NIKON D7000 & Lenses & Sb700flash >>Like New<<" Previous topic | Next topic
moresnowdays Registered since 14th Jan 2010Thu 15-Nov-12 01:43 PM
104 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"NIKON D7000 & Lenses & Sb700flash >>Like New<<"
Fri 16-Nov-12 12:02 PM by moresnowdays

Alder Creek, US

For sale is some great equipment in like new condition. I'm rather particular, so when I say like new, I mean like it just came out of the box from the factory! Not like some on flea bay that sends things along dirty with overlooked blemishes!

I take great care of my gear, always kept in clean smoke free home. This is lightly used stuff, not professionally beat. Everything is in proper working order, no wear and tear. Some even recently serviced by Nikon as a checkup that I do just to know it's all good. All gear comes with original accessories and packaging content/materials. Only exception is the D7000, not sure if I can find the original box for some reason, but everything else is there. All Gear is US, not gray market!!! Be careful of gray market stuff, Nikon will NOT service it ever (unless you're willing to research which country it came from and ship it overseas, I'm not sure then).

Nikon D7000 DSLR- Like new, still under Nikon Warranty, very little use. Only about 3500 shutter acuations. Pro Camera, amazing quality for either Pro, or the hobbyist that wants Pro quality. These cameras are both rated to last beyond 150,000 shutter actuations; basically they have barely been used. Asking $875.00

Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 D lens- Like new, this was serviced by Nikon to make sure it is in top condition recently not long ago. Pro built constant aperture, amazing results. One of my favorites, hate to see it go. Asking $955.00 (for the full asking price I'll through in a B&W uv filter.)

Nikon 35mm f1.8 G lens- Like new, this is a great little gem. So light and compact, fast aperture for shots in lower light, or to freeze the action. Asking $175.00

Nikon SB 700 flashgun- Like new. Basically it was only used on couple of occasions. Recently discovered I am missing the retail box, but everything else is there as pictured below. Asking $265.00

Serious Inquiries only! I know what I have, and it's in great condition, so prices are firm.

Pics added, more pics in following posts.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: NIKON D7000 & Lenses & Sb700flash >>Like New<<
moresnowdays
16th Nov 2012
moresnowdays
16th Nov 2012
wwt67 Silver Member
16th Nov 2012
moresnowdays
16th Nov 2012
               Reply message Sb700flash >> Sold
moresnowdays
18th Nov 2012
                    Reply message RE: 17-55mm f2.8 >> Sold
moresnowdays
21st Nov 2012
Reply message Price Drop on D7000!!!!
moresnowdays
25th Nov 2012

moresnowdays Registered since 14th Jan 2010Fri 16-Nov-12 01:08 AM
104 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: NIKON D7000 & Lenses & Sb700flash >>Like New<<"
In response to Reply # 0

Alder Creek, US

More Pics

Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)
Attachment #6, (jpg file)
Attachment #7, (jpg file)
Attachment #8, (jpg file)

moresnowdays Registered since 14th Jan 2010Fri 16-Nov-12 01:09 AM
#2. "RE: NIKON D7000 & Lenses & Sb700flash >>Like New<<"
In response to Reply # 1

Alder Creek, US

More Pics.

wwt67 Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Apr 2010Fri 16-Nov-12 03:09 AM
329 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: NIKON D7000 & Lenses & Sb700flash >>Like New<<"
In response to Reply # 2

Warsaw, US

What is your preferred method of payment and is shipping included in the prices?

moresnowdays Registered since 14th Jan 2010Fri 16-Nov-12 11:59 AM
#4. "RE: NIKON D7000 & Lenses & Sb700flash >>Like New<<"
In response to Reply # 3

Alder Creek, US

I'll take Paypal, and shipping is included for CONUS.
Thanks,
Pete

moresnowdays Registered since 14th Jan 2010Sun 18-Nov-12 06:48 PM
#5. "Sb700flash >> Sold"
In response to Reply # 4

Alder Creek, US

The sb700 flash is sold, everything eles is still available at the moment.
Thanks

moresnowdays Registered since 14th Jan 2010Wed 21-Nov-12 03:15 AM
#6. "RE: 17-55mm f2.8 >> Sold"
In response to Reply # 5

Alder Creek, US

Still have the D7000 and the 35mm f1.8 available.
Thanks

moresnowdays Registered since 14th Jan 2010Sun 25-Nov-12 11:20 AM
#7. "Price Drop on D7000!!!!"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 25-Nov-12 11:21 AM by moresnowdays

Alder Creek, US

Price drop, $840.00 for the d7000! Great deal for like new camera with only 3500 on the shutter count. AF was also calibrated by nikon, had it done earlier this year just for peace of mind after hearing about others with back focus issues.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107567 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.