Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107565
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 AF D Lens & More" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
vpasq Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Apr 2008Thu 15-Nov-12 01:54 AM
160 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8 AF D Lens & More"
Thu 15-Nov-12 08:29 PM by vpasq

Chesapeake, US

This lens is in absolute pristine condition and hardly used. It is in its original packaging with front/rear lens caps, manual, warranty paperwork, a Nikon HN-22 metal screw-on hood and a 62mm UV filter.
This model was purchased from Nikon Canada.

Specifications

Mount Type Nikon F-Bayonet
Focal Length 60mm
Maximum Aperture f/2.8
Minimum Aperture f/32
Format FX/35mm
Maximum Angle of View (DX-format) 26°30'
Maximum Angle of View (FX-format) 39°40'
Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1.0x
Lens Elements 8
Lens Groups 7
Compatible Format(s) FX
DX
FX in DX Crop Mode
35mm Film
Diaphragm Blades 7
Distance Information Yes
Autofocus Yes
Minimum Focus Distance 0.72 ft. (0.22m)
Close Range Correction Yes
Focus Mode Auto
Manual
Filter Size 62mm
Accepts Filter Type Screw-on
Dimensions (Approx.) 2.8x2.9 in. (Diameter x Length)
70x74.5mm (Diameter x Length)
Weight (Approx.) 15.5 oz. (440g)
Supplied Accessories
62mm lens cap
Rear lens cap

Sorry for the quality of the pictures, but unfortunately I don't have another macro lens at the moment. I tried to show you the flawless quality of the lens and a general capture of all items included. Additional pictures will be provided upon request if needed.

Price: $230 which includes paypal fee's, packaging and shipping costs (USA only). You can check my 100% rating on Ebay - member name: vpasq.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107565 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.