nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107563
View in linear mode

Subject: "Round/circular image wide angle converter $33. Sample p..." Previous topic | Next topic
Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009Wed 14-Nov-12 11:41 PM
2685 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Round/circular image wide angle converter $33. Sample pics"
Thu 15-Nov-12 12:08 AM by Larry E30

US

I have 2 0.42x converters. And the one I'm keeping is just a back up...
but - good images can be had. Larry/by email-icon under date of this post.Paypal,Con.USA

Use like f 14 250th a second...Converter just above my head...afront my 18-55...at 18mm f 14 ...selling only converter

$33.00 = shipping included.You will have 55mm or 52mm(free step-up ring...worth $7.00

First 2 shots shot with this converter...and last 2 shots are shot with a near identical 0.42x ...pictured in the 3rd pic.

Added note...first two shots...I shot at like 6400 ISO indoors,last two shots like ISO 400 outdoors.So these are VERY similar.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)
Attachment #4, (jpg file)
Attachment #5, (jpg file)

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Click4it Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Apr 2011Mon 19-Nov-12 06:40 PM
49 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Round/circular image wide angle converter $33. Sample pics"
In response to Reply # 0

Sherwood, US

email sent

Larry E30 Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 27th May 2009Wed 21-Nov-12 03:29 PM
2685 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Round/circular image wide angle converter $33. Sample pics"
In response to Reply # 1
Wed 21-Nov-12 03:31 PM by Larry E30

US

Still available. If you have a Nikkor 18-55mm you can have/do the magic of round ...

I did the hard part ... for a little bit of money - you can have a faily good quality....round image.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107563 Previous topic | Next topic