nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107553
View in linear mode

Subject: "CHEAP! - Nikon AF Nikkor 70-210mm Zoom" Previous topic | Next topic
CaptainYooh Platinum Member Nikonian since 27th Oct 2011Wed 14-Nov-12 07:08 AM
301 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"CHEAP! - Nikon AF Nikkor 70-210mm Zoom"
Wed 14-Nov-12 07:09 AM by CaptainYooh

Calgary, CA

NIKON AF NIKKOR 70-210mm 1:4 - 5.6

This is an extremely well-made AF zoom lens. It is not the fastest Nikkor lens in terms of aperture, but it is very fast focusing and built really solid. Comes with front and rear caps as shown. No issues to report. Glass is super clean. Auto focus working fine. Body is in excellent shape. Made in Japan. Simply a great looking lens!

Yours for $125 + actual shipping cost.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

CaptainYooh Platinum Member Nikonian since 27th Oct 2011Mon 19-Nov-12 04:35 PM
301 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: CHEAP! - Nikon AF Nikkor 70-210mm Zoom"
In response to Reply # 0

Calgary, CA

I'll bump this one time.

Reasonable offer will be accepted. This is a good lens, folks! Just needs a good home.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107553 Previous topic | Next topic