Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107544
View in linear mode

Subject: "D700 + Accessories" - SOLD Previous topic | Next topic
ThreeTwentySeven Registered since 26th Jun 2007Tue 13-Nov-12 03:34 PM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D700 + Accessories"
Tue 20-Nov-12 12:26 PM by ThreeTwentySeven

US

For sale: Nikon D 700 + Accessories, two batteries, Charger and four (4) 4GB CF cards

Excellent condition, no cosmetic marks, no wear, no external blemishes. The best full-frame camera on the market for anywhere near this price-point. Specifics:

- Purchased from B&H
- 19,550 shutter clicks as of 10/16/2012
- Firmware 1.02
- Perfect exterior; no wear, marks or other blemishes
- Perfect eyepiece

Included Items:

- Four 4GB CF cards, including:
-(2x) 4GB SanDisk Ultra II CF Cards
- Kingston 4GB 133x CF Card
- Lexar Professional 4GB 133X CF Card
- (2x) Nikon ENEL3e Batteries
- Nikon MH-18a Charger + cable
- D700 Camera Strap
- D700 Operations and User Manuals

Additional stuff: will also include USB and video cables that came with D700 and a Tamrac shoulder bag for no additional charge.

Price $1,500. Includes shipping & PayPal. PM to discuss additional payment options or any questions.

Thank you.

Attachment #1, (jpg file)
Attachment #2, (jpg file)
Attachment #3, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic

rhoague Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Aug 2004Wed 14-Nov-12 11:40 AM
59 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#1. "RE: D700 + Accessories"
In response to Reply # 0

Fairfax, US

PM Sent.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

ThreeTwentySeven Registered since 26th Jun 2007Thu 15-Nov-12 11:51 AM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "SPF"
In response to Reply # 0

US

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107544 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.