Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107515
View in linear mode

Subject: "DW-4 High Magnification Finder for F3 & F3HP" Previous topic | Next topic
ornate_wrasse Gold Member Nikonian since 19th Feb 2006Sun 11-Nov-12 08:12 AM
378 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"DW-4 High Magnification Finder for F3 & F3HP"
Sun 11-Nov-12 08:15 AM by ornate_wrasse

Portland, US

I am selling a 6x High Magnification Viewfinder for the F3 and F3HP cameras. It includes the rubber eyecup. The condition is 9+ and is in virtually mint condition. $75

Sale includes PayPal fees and insured shipping to CONUS.

I have both bought and sold lenses here before, including several very recent transactions. I also have 100% positive rating on *bay with over 130 transactions. My handle is jasmineheights should you want to check.

The F3HP is not included in the sale.

Thank you.

Ellen

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

ornate_wrasse Gold Member Nikonian since 19th Feb 2006Thu 06-Dec-12 02:31 AM
378 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: DW-4 High Magnification Finder for F3 & F3HP"
In response to Reply # 0

Portland, US

Bump for this High Magnification Viewfinder for the F3/F3HP camera.

I checked the price of recent completed sales on the big auction site and the average was $95.90 with several of them selling for between $100 and $169.99. Here's your chance to buy one in near mint condition for considerably less.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank you!

Ellen

http://www.pbase.com/ornate_wrasse/galleries

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GENERAL FORUMS I Want to Sell topic #107515 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.